Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Funnies

Sarah and I are sitting down doing spelling with each other, giggling and whispering.
Anna:
You two are being distracting.

Mom:
Ya girls, you are being distracting, stop.

One seconds later...
Mom is playing with a necklace and the sun is reflecting back on it and She Say's

Look Girls this is so cool..

Anna and I look at each other and laugh......
________________________________________________________________________________


Sarah:
Mom I had a strange dream.

Mom:
Really, what about?

Sarah:
Oh I can't remember.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I had just arrived from my ski trip and mom and dad took all of us out to eat. We went inside to eat. We all got to order. It came to Anna. She ordered some rice and things on top.

The waitress:
Is this to stay or to go??

Anna:
UUUUUUHHHHHH. I think I will stay..
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mom:
Sarah, would you please get two dozen eggs for our helper

She gets up and opens the fridge.

Sarah:
Not these mom they haven't been washed.

Mom:
He isn't buying them.

Sarah:
OH, in that case OK.