Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I am Thankful For:

Giving Thanks.


1. I am thankful for a family, because they love me, and other kids in the world do not have them. They make me happy.

2. I am also thankful for a Cat. Having Mr. Kitty Winkle for almost a year and then losing him made me want to love any other cats that we got.I Noticed that every cat is special.

3.  I am thankful for food. Kids out there in the world don't have food so they eat what ever they find.They don't have parents providing food for them.

4. I am thankful for the Almighty God. He is merciful and doesn't keep track of wrong that I have done.He helps me through my weaknesses and troubles.

5. I am thankful for friends that care for me. I can look up to them, and they make me laugh.

6. I am thankful for a dog. Mazy is the best dog we have ever had. She listens very will and does not run off.

7. I am thankful that I have sisters to love on.  And for them to love on me also. Their the best ever.

8. I am thankful for school because I am learning a lot. And it will help me when I am older.

9. I am thankful for horses because they are so very beautiful.

10. I am thankful for the bible because I learn God's word.



Erika Minich

No comments: