Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our Last SDG Group With Mr. Adelman

 
     Last week Anna, Sarah, Alli, and I went to our last SDG group with our Sunday School and SDG teacher Mr. Adelman.  He has been a great teacher and Friend to me and to lots more people. He will always be remembered and loved by people.













Mr. Adelman. A teacher, a true friend, and loved.

There is so much I can say about him.
He has inspired me so much, and I have learned so much from him, listening to him every Sunday and SDG groups.










This is our Sunday School class.
We got together and took a picture after the class was over. Our very last class with him was that very day.













And this is our SDG group.
And this was our very last SDG group with our dearest friend Mr. Adelman. We had a White Elephant thing for him.


Thank you so much for all that you have done for me and my family. You will be very much missed and loved.
I am happy and sad for you at the same time.


Thanks.
To Mr. Adelman.





Erika Minich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey looks like we both put up something about the last SDG on our blog! PS The bottom picture is a better picture than the one I have.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

MARY GRACE