Surprising I love math.
It is so much fun sitting there figuring out problems.
Here are some pictures:
100%. I rock at math.
100%. I rock at math only because I have a great teacher.
1. Convert 1/5 onto a decimal number.
2. Convert 15/16 onto a decimal number.
3. Convert 3 and 3/10 onto a decimal number.
4. A=EH. If E= 8 and H=12, what does A equal?
5. If 5 squared is subtracted by 4 cubed what is the difference?
6. 3 and 1/4 Subtracted 1 and 7/8.
7. Is 5 squared greater or lesser than 4 squared?
8. John payed $12.50 for a coat. The tax was 8%. What did he pay of total?
I will have the answers after a few people have tried.
Thanks for reading.