Friday, November 25, 2011

Morning Cooking

 Today we woke up, and the first thing we did was cook. Mom started to make fudge.
I took a picture of every thing mom used to make the fudge.

Here it is:
This is how it looks so far.

 I can tell mom loves cooking.
 I got smash pecans for the fudge.
 I love Coconut.
 Not raisins.
 Sorry it's so blurry.
I love Cherries.
 I am finding more and more about cooking. You 
use slat for fudge????!!!!!
 Caned milk. WOW.
Chocolate Chips. Yum!


 Now it's time to stir for 5 minutes.
 Jodie is using the computer.
 Sarah drinking Coffee.
 The fudge is finished.
 Katie loves Cherries also.
 Yum!!
 Sarah, Alli, and Lilly are playing.
They made a restaurant.
 Sarah loves playing together.


Erika Minich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So wait. Did you do all the cocking after thanksgiving or before? And I suppose I should have caps the T for thanksgiving.

Mary Grace