Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Camp Part 2

Here are some more pictures of our camp trip.

Brittany and I. ( MY friend.)
 Sarah and Alli playing a board game.
 Some other kids playing with each other.
 Brittany making a cup coaster out of glass.
 Here is mine.
 There's Anna.
 Sarah
 Alli
 We put that on so the glass could stay on.
 There's mine.
 Brittany enjoying it.

 Dad's watching all the kids.
 Alli making hers.
 Scott and I. ( Scott is the directer and owner of the Camp 
 Doing an activity inside.
We couldn't do it outside because it was raining.



 We had to get across with out letting go of the rugs.
The kids lost 3 and the grownups lost 1.



 Here are the grownups dong it.
 We also had to find these puzzle pieces and put them together.
Our team won.
 Scott and his older daughter Abby.
 Driving to our next activity.





 Alli doing the swing.


 Ready to go.
To see the video Go the Our Family Blog.


To Be Continued..............



Erika minich

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like oodles of fun!

Percussion#1 said...

Hey Erika it's me Austin from the retreat. Love your blog. My dad said your having surgery tomorrow. I just want to say good luck. I didn't know you had a strong belief in God. Therefore that I now know, I want you to know I'll be praying for you and your family. Keep having faith that's one thing you'll never want to let go of.

Percussion#1 said...

I might need some tips for my blog. You should join it's called the " Youth Blog".