Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Camp Out On a Limb Camp 2013 Part 3

We all got the pleasure of dumping an egg on our favorite person.

Group picture after our shirts had arrived.

One of my friends going up on the swing.


There I am going up the swing.

Treasure hunt.


Brittany and I dancing



Hulk and I.


Camp fire time

Roasted marshmallows and sang songs around the campfire.


The next morning we got to paint horse shoes.


Now it's time for explosive soda.




My old Prosthetist.


Talent show at the theatre.

Robert was one of the judges.

All three judges.

Sarah and I on stage.

We danced to beauty and the beast.


I am hoping to have videos and other things of camp soon.
Thanks for reading.


Erika M.

1 comment:

Sarah The Dreamer said...

I had so much fun to dancing with you Erika!:)