Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

    Well, today is Christmas Eve. It has been an amazing year and I can't believe it's almost over. Yesterday, we watched "Little Women." How I love that movie. It is my favorite Christmas movie. Every time I see it, I enjoy the love that the sister showed to each other, The excitement of Joe, The humbleness and Love of Meg, The kindness of Beth, and the Artist in Amy. It reminds me of my sisters and I.
 I can not believe how much Anna has grown.  She has been doing public school and has really
enjoyed it. I miss her everyday she is gone and I look forward to seeing her when she comes home.
 Oh Sarah. How I love your cheerfulness. You have so much grown up and I have truly enjoyed being your room mate.
And my Alli, who is so much like Amy in "Little Women"
You are SO beautiful, and I have loved taking pictures of you as you have grown up.
  My parents!! How I love your smiles.
Dad, for your sarcasm and gentleness.
Mom, for you amazing love and understanding.
How I hope when I am older, I have your characteristics.
  How I am so thankful for my seven wonderful siblings.

Merry Christmas Eve to all.


Erika M.

2 comments:

Sarah The Dreamer said...

That was SO sweet Erika! I LOVE U SO MUCH!!:)

Erika Nigro said...

I love you too.

Erika M.