Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our Time With Our Friends

Last Friday we all went to our friends house and had a great time.

We read our report that we worked on the week and went and played.

I went on a walk and then came back. Then Sarah and her friend were going outside on a walk and I went with them.

I walked three miles and then went back.

Here are some pictures I got on my walk.

Here it is:
                                                  That is such a beautiful site.
                                             That couldn't of been a better day then that day.
                                                 I was standing under a little bridg.
                                                   That was what I walked through.
                                                     Then we all came in and had hot coco.
  It was so fun. I hope to go there again.
I will post soon.

                     
Erika

No comments: