Sunday, March 14, 2010

Family Camp part 2.

Does that look hard or what.

I'm done.

I'm ready to go.

I am going on the big swing.

Getting ready to go up.

I had a blast on it.

Thats my best friend at camp.

We got to try out motorcycles.

They were really fun.

I went fishing and got one. they feel very weird.

More fishing.

This is the last day of our camp. We get in a circle and say what you liked doing while you where here.

This is the place you eat.

This is a group picture of me and some of friends.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

I really want to go to camp! Thanks for all your comments!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erika, I really loved the pictures you took at camp, I have wonderful memories of my summers at church camp with Laura and my other friends.

Erika Nigro said...

I am going to have Family camp part three soon.
It was really fun.


Erika

Anonymous said...

You changed the background! I like this one better, the other green was too green!

Unknown said...

So cool! I love your new background!

Erika Nigro said...

I liked the other Background, but I wanted to try something new. Thanks Chiara.

Erika