Friday, February 5, 2010

What I am reading.


Today is Friday and we went to the Wylie library.Mom dropped us off and she went to the store.Before she went to the store she told us to get your books and after you got them sit down and read. We said OK.So we went to kids part of library. I got about five books.I went to the check out and checked my books out, after I was done I sat down and read. There is this book that I really like. It's about a horse. It's called The wild on. It looks really good. At the library they have a whole shelf of the horse books.I am going to start it as soon as I can. I can't wait.I usualoy don't get that much books. I get two books.


1. Do you like to read?
I do sometimes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read a lot since a was a kid, my favourite books were The Little Prince, Pollyanna, Little Women and Calvin and Hobbes comics (I still read them)

Have a nice week end

Chiara

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Emilie! I am 11 and am also a Christian! I am the oldest and have 1 sis and 1 bro! I would love to be your friend. Please email me(emmie0952@gmail.com) and check out my blog(http://emiliesplace11.blogspot.com)!

Erika Noelle said...

So I am thinking you like to read? I love Little woman, and Calvin and Hobbes.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard about Anne's Frank diary? I also loved it very much. When I first read it me and Anne Frank were the same age, so I tried to imagine myself living the way she was obliged to live.

Have nice day

Chiara

Erika Noelle said...

No I have not heard of that. My sister Sarah loves to read.

You to.